Dec 12, 2011

Chirp, Chirp!

     When Marcus & I were doing our wedding registry, I asked him if we could register for Lenox Chirp Fine China. When he said no, I said fine then, we’ll just have birds in the bathroom instead. Happily ever after. It just so happens that, 6 months after our wedding, as we are strolling through a thrift store on a mad hunt for tacky Christmas sweaters, Marcus discovers this.

our first christmas 2011 012our first christmas 2011 013  

our first christmas 2011 016

“It’s those birds! OUR birds!” he says, dragging me over to where he found it.

“It IS our birds, but what the heck is it?!”

Well, we bought it for 4 dollars, brought it home & consulted the googlemaster. And this is what we found: http://www.wayfair.com/Lenox-Chirp-Square-Centerpiece-Tray-Candlescape-808349-LNX4508.html

I still don’t know what we are going to do with it yet, but I sure am proud to have a husband who scouts out for “our birds” 96 dollars cheaper than their original price!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...