Dec 15, 2011

The outtakes

     Sometimes things like this happen when you are trying to capture your first Christmas card picture…

Croft Christmas picture 2011 001Croft Christmas picture 2011 007 

I guess you can’t really see it in the photo below..but I was documenting all the lipstick on Marcus’ cheek from the repeated ‘kiss on the cheek pose’ Croft Christmas picture 2011 002

The top picture on the right speaks all too loudly. I know exactly what that face is saying. He is looking directly at Todd {our friend taking the picture- to whom I am frantically shouting directions on how to use my camera} and saying "Do you see what I have to put up with?! DO YOU SEE?!”

None of these pictures made the cut for the card, but they made me laugh all the same!

Love,
Laura

P.S. I have absolutely NO idea if my usage of' ‘whom’ in this post is correct. Sorry about that. I think it is though..something about direct object…..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...