Dec 12, 2011

Shut the front door!!

     I actually sewed stockings for Marcus & I!!! I am still in shock & disbelief. While I sewed them with the supervision & help of my older sister, I still was the one with my foot on the sewing machine pedal! Now in case you don’t believe me, I included the proof below.

our first christmas 2011 027  our first christmas 2011 018our first christmas 2011 023our first christmas 2011 024 

They are not all the way finished, though. I am going to sew on some bells or buttons or maybe our monograms before I call them done. I think they still look pretty cute & festive by their red & burlap selves though!

And did you see our cute stocking hanger things?! Scored these heavy-duty silver reindeer at CHKD thrift store when we were looking for tacky Christmas sweaters for a party. We never found the sweaters but left with lots of beautiful Christmas balls for the tree & more than enough lights! Yay thrift stores!

   our first christmas 2011 026

This set came with a baby reindeer too! Can’t wait to use that one :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...