The whole month of November I’ve been meaning to join in on the 30 days of Gratitude, but I was always behind the power curb. Then I had a baby. So, today on the last day of November, I’m going to get all types of thankful on the bliggity blog.
1. Number one is always easy. Jesus Christ, God the Father, the Holy Spirit. My Catholic Faith. The Holy Eucharist. Okay, that is more than one thing. I am so forever grateful to know, love & serve a Heavenly Father who created me, loved me and died on the cross for me.
2. The holy Sacrament of Matrimony with Marcus
3. The family God hand picked for me. It is easy to take them for granted, but I know how blessed I am to have two parents who love each other and a handful of helpful, fun, supportive siblings :)
4. My loving & welcoming in-laws. I hit the in-law jackpot. I gained THREE more sisters, two great brothers..and the sweetest set of parents. Not to mention some adorable little nieces and the most handsomest of nephews
5. Nieces and nephews… They are the CUTEST!
6. Our perfect little home
7. The opportunity for an education and to go to college.
8. Thankful to be an American
9. Grateful to always have had more than enough to eat
10. An incredible young adult community to encourage me in my Faith and provide me with an abundance of Christian fellowship
11. The years I spent lifeguarding
12. The seasons, namely…Autumn!
13. My grandparents :)
14. For summers spent in Ohio
15. For Marcus’ job
16. Being a swim teacher!
17. Staying in touch with friends from high school
18. Alllll my friends!
19. Thankful for family and friends who serve in the military
22. Books :)
23. My health
24. The upcoming holidays :)
25. The ability to vacation
26. All the kiddo’s I’ve babysat/nannied for over the years.
27. So happy to live near the beach!
28. This bliggity-blog
29. Nostalgia and memories and old photographs
30. Last, but most certainly not least…my latest blessing. My sweet son, James Patrick
As you can see, my cup overflows :)