Oct 29, 2012

A Quote, Edited.

 Camping 2011! 017 Camping 2011! 018 Camping 2011! 026 Camping 2011! 028

“Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.”

I’d say George Eliot nailed it. Fall IS just that. Delicious. No season has my heart more.  If I were a bird though, I’d stay put.  How could I possibly experience the newness & nostalgia of Autumn if I didn’t wait for it and enjoy all the other seasons?  It is precisely the different seasons that make us appreciate the incoming one more!  No, Autumn… I wouldn’t follow you as you made your chilly and crisp way across the globe, but rather welcome and savor every second of your fleeting colors when you stop my way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...