Sep 2, 2010

Things I Never Do

1. get frustrated when my computer dies in the middle of editing
2. cry when my computer dies in the middle of editing for the second time
3. throw something when my computer dies in the middle of editing for the third time
4. swear off editing and photography when my computer dies in the middle of editing for the fourth time
5. have mental breakdown when my computer dies during editing during the fifth time

When editing a portrait session I am the picture of efficiency, rationality, patience,  and focus. I never become sidetracked, bored, crazy, whiney or grumpy. Never.

That is all friends,
Love,
Laura


Y’all totally believed me, right?! I definitely had you fooled!  Okay, Okay..so the truth is- me & photoshop are not BFFs. I love taking photographs with all my heart. I am trying my hardest to learn to love post processing.It has been a rough morning.
BUT-don’t give up on me. Once my ADHD calms down, there will be 3 new exciting posts on my little baby blog! A blonde toddler with the biggest, bluest eyes I have ever seen, 3 year old curly haired twins, and a very smiley high school senior. GET EXCITED! And while you are getting excited, please pray for me! That I won’t kill anybody (especially the computer) in the editing process! Thank You :)
And, since this IS a photoblog..emphasis on the photo.. I will include a picture today. A picture that shows my exact emotions this morning ;)
Summer 2010 EDITA 128
Love,
Laura {honest & openly frustrated} Michele

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you don't let frustrations stop you from your work! Your photography is great!

Laura Michele said...

To Anon: Your comment was incredibly encouraging. It is giving me strength to edit today :) GOD BLESS YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...