Mar 6, 2011

Sunday Wrap-Up

     I’m relishing in this rainy, rainy Sunday. I certainly didn’t enjoy driving around in it earlier, but upon arriving home, I slipped into my pajamas and now I am in my happy place. I may or may not be eating chocolate. In bed. Last week plain tuckered me out..Between my wonderful job, my incredible young adult group, daily masses at St. Mary’s and Holy Trinity, Wednesday adoration hours, pro-life sidewalk counseling, long phone calls from caring friends, watching my niece draw daffodils after we saw them blooming on our walk around the lake, watching my crafty sister make my wedding veil, a wedding rehearsal dinner for Becky, my future sister-in-law, followed by a joyous, emotional, beautiful wedding the next day, and finishing off the week with mass and a baby shower for a friend from work. So. much. goodness.
fineart edited SPRING 2010 028 fineart edited SPRING 2010 035
I’m ever so thankful for this beautiful busyness, for the rhythm of work and friends and joyous occasions. 
Love,
Laura

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...