May 17, 2012

A very late Week 19

     I’m only 5 days late with my fledgling 3 photos out of 7..but dang, I am still hanging in there!!!

Monday was a beach picnic day {I love Marcus’ new schedule!}, coupled with some walking at Mt. Trashmore. Which equaled our first sunburn of the year! Hooray!!

 may photo of the day 029

Look who broke out the guitar after a Fire-Academy hiatus! What is he playing?! “Something in the way she moves” by James Taylor. Me & the baby love it!

may photo of the day 031

Instead of buying a radio strap for work, Marcus is building one. All with the help of some goldfish, I might add :)

may photo of the day 032

I spent the rest of the week forgetting my camera…bummer! There was a beautiful wedding on Saturday AND a delicious family dinner on Saturday. Seeing as how it’s already Thursday and I have not taken any photos for this week yet, I better get started!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...