May 19, 2011

To My New Sisters

Dear Becky, Emily and Jillian,

     Thank you for throwing me the cutest bachelorette/panty party!

Your decorating and culinary skills were amazing. Loved the teal and pink, the flowers, the candles and THE CHOCOLATE dip ;)

bridal and bachelorette 250 bridal and bachelorette 246 bridal and bachelorette 247

Thank you for making me wear a tiara, sash, and teaching me how to do my hair for that night!

bridal and bachelorette 254bridal and bachelorette 267  bridal and bachelorette 261 bridal and bachelorette 264 bridal and bachelorette 266

Thanks for the abundant laughs :)

bridal and bachelorette 269 bridal and bachelorette 270

Thank you for loving me from the minute I walked into the Croft home three years ago!

With love and gratitude,

Laura

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...