Apr 19, 2012

I’ve got nothing..

     No excuses, busy schedule, fun trips or crazy stories.  I truly have no good reason or excuse for abandoning the blog lately. I do, however, have many good things to look forward to! Things like

~My husband’s Fire Academy graduation in just two weeks!!

~My little brother’s graduation & commissioning-which means a trip to Columbus, Ohio…yay!

~My first wedding anniversary and a little trip to celebrate. The little trip will be determined once we get Marcus’ fire shift schedule..

~Birthday season {my siblings and I are all spring & summer babies, as well as most of my in-laws..yay for birthday cakes!!}

~Weddings galore….and baby showers too.

     Speaking of birthday season, I know it is a good day when I can eat cake twice in one day.  Last Sunday we celebrated this baby turning 2. How did my nephew get so big so fast?!

baby jack edits 007

AND… my little sister’s 17th. Happy Birthday Kathleen!

LundyPhoto_L&M_142

I love birthday season!!!

     Before we ate our weight in cake on Sunday, we took our first trip of the year to the beach on Saturday. The feeling of your toes in the sand & the smell of the air is like an old friend…

    Hope y’all are enjoying this rainy morning! I love a good rainy morning :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...