Sep 25, 2012

Clearly, the most wonderful time of the year!

     Fall is just my favorite. The sensory overload of colors, scents, sweaters, foods and sunlight just does it for me. Anybody familiar with Color-Me-Beautiful and their specific season? That book/theory was my mom’s second bible and I grew up well-versed in knowing what my “colors” were.  Friends, I am an Autumn. We are just a match made in mustard yellow, olive green & brown heaven.

 

I don’t know how to make a wreath, but if I did..there wouldn’t be a tacky display of dollar store leaves on our front door. Oh well, works for me!

fun 043 fun 045

Fugi, Gala, Rome, Pink Ladies…..waiting to be made into Applesauce on the stove. If I could stop eating them first.

fun 046

I don’t know if my little butterball will make his appearance before or after the most delicious holiday ever…but I sure wanted to buy this the other day!

IMG_20120921_172307 (1)IMG_20120921_172329 

 

It’s Fall, Y’all! Go watch yourself some college football! Make yourself some pumpkin bread! Put out your autumn wreath! Go buy me an autumn wreath!

1 comment:

Cat said...

LOL, my friend had her baby on Thanksgiving day in 2010 and put her in what I think is that exact same outfit on the following Thankgiving (a day shy of her birthday).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...