Sep 16, 2012

Septembers of the Past

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."  ~You’ve Got Mail

     I’ve never been to New York in the fall, but there is something so nostalgic about this time of year. Especially this past week when Hampton Roads was gifted with the unusual gift of windows-open worthy weather!  September is half-over already and I’ve been reminiscing what we were doing this time last year.

September 2011- Celebrating the news of Marcus’ acceptance to the Virginia Beach Fire Department & saying goodbye to his youth ministry job.  I was discovering the joys of decorating your first home for Autumn..

2026

 blog 2011 016 

September 2010- Taking pictures of leaves in Williamsburg and  painting projects with Marcus

 Fine Art 015 Fine Art 059

September 2009- Apple Picking :)

FALL 2009! 077

FALL 2009! 110  

September 2008- Enjoying a fall retreat in Matthews County and falling in love with Marcus..

fall retreat 14

giggling with marcus

September 2007- Heritage Fest & tall afternoon shadows with my little brother!

fall 07 026 fall 07 028 fall 07 029

September 2006- My Dad’s retirement Ceremony

dad retiremen and halloween 050 dad retiremen and halloween 017 dad retiremen and halloween 019 

 

I love this time of year! It’s always memory-rich for me. Here’s to making the most of the rest of this month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...