Dec 18, 2012

Nana, Nana

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..

IMG_20121126_162211 IMG_20121126_162150

For letting me be born in your warm bed & home!

For feeding my mama & daddy and letting them stay with you for a week!

For holding me to my hearts delight…complete with coos and many, many compliments.

For listening to my mama complain on my fussy days

For the prayers, wisdom & time you’ve given mama & me

For coming along to doctors appts

For that time you swept Mama’s floors

And especially, especially for today. For coming with us to the mall so Mama could finish up Christmas shopping. She couldn’t have gone anywhere with likes of me without your awesome help! Mama is one happy lady today!

Love,

Sweet Baby James

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...