Sep 16, 2011

Where my heart is..

Diamands and Flannel (engagement & camping edits) 018 Diamands and Flannel (engagement & camping edits) 037Diamands and Flannel (engagement & camping edits) 072  Diamands and Flannel (engagement & camping edits) 021  Diamands and Flannel (engagement & camping edits) 029  Diamands and Flannel (engagement & camping edits) 038 Diamands and Flannel (engagement & camping edits) 040 Diamands and Flannel (engagement & camping edits) 048 Diamands and Flannel (engagement & camping edits) 058

     Marcus & I are currently planning an engagement- anniversary trip full of camping/hiking/apple-picking/antiquing. Since we talked about, I can’t think about anything else. Well, I am still always thinking about babies Really, only have camping and flannel and apples on my mind. I’ve looked at our pictures from last year 23857 times this morning. And that really hasn’t helped me get my to-do list done. So while you drool at the beautiful Virginia landscape in these pictures, I’ll go tackle the list. Ready, set, go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...