Mar 13, 2012

Couldn’t have said it better myself

     Marcus and I have a subscription to the Magnificat magazine that we use to stay on top of daily devotions/prayer & scripture. One of the many amazing features of this prayer book is the daily meditations. They always blow me out of the water and seem so timely. No matter what I am struggling with or learning, the meditation always seems to be imperative to that situation. It’s like God has been watching me and specifically ordained that meditation for me. Then again, I’m sure God has been watching me and specifically sent that message for me! Last Wednesday’s meditation was way too good not to share.

     From St. Claude De La Columbiere

“ If we could see all He sees we would unhesitatingly wish all He wishes. We would beg on bended knee for those afflictions we now ask Him to spare us. To all of us he addresses- The words spoken to the sons of Zebedee ‘You know not what you ask’ (Matt 20:22) O blind of heart, your ignorance saddens me. Let me manage your affairs and look after your interests. I know what you need better that you do yourself. If I paid heed to what you think you need you would have been hopelessly ruined long ago”

 

     What I think I need. Wow.

feb photo of the day 103

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...