Mar 24, 2012

From the archives

      My little brother Brian{ seen here being handsome & here being joked and here being a good uncle} is home for spring break.  Since this is his last spring break and last year of college, it won’t be long before we head up to Ohio for his graduation and commissioning ceremony.When did the past four years go by?! Where was I?!

     I got to thinking about my older brother’s commissioning that seriously seemed like just yesterday. Except it was in 2006! In my mad state of nostalgia, I hunted down these gems in the archives.

Here is Chris being swore into the United States Navy by my dad

000_0031 

And his first salute as a military officer, from his friend Nick who served in the United States Marine Corps.

000_0038

Father & Son

ohio 2006 011  

Chris with some of his other favorites :)

ohio 2006 009

ohio 2006 010

      Just another couple months and there will be a post on here from BRIAN’S COMMISSIONING. And here’s to betting he will look just as handsome in his uniform as Chris did….

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...