Oct 6, 2011

True Story

blog 2011 019blog 2011 023blog 2011 022   blog 2011 020

This is what our little home looked like when Marcus called to tell me he was on the way home.

“Okay, see you soon. I’m just sitting here waiting for you!”

Panic sets in.

My productivity is marked by hurricane-like damage from the counters to powdered sugar on the floor to the laundry spread throughout the house. Call me crazy, but I get a thrill when this place is tidy when he walks in the door.

He knows it too, hence the I’m-calling-to-let-you-you-know-you-should-probably-turn-off-keeping-up-with-the-kardishians-off-so-we-can-eat-at-a-decent-hour courtesy phone call.

True, true story.

2 comments:

Emily @ {the heart of life} said...

This is exactly my life! I am so glad I'm not the only one :) Love you!

Sam Derby said...

I agree with Emily! I am so glad I am not alone!!! And glad that you have the guts to post this :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...