Oct 30, 2011

A perfectly-imperfect Wedding Reception

     Wedding Reception planning is definitely all the rage, and has become a marriage {pun totally & proudly intended!} of interior design, event planning & rules of etiquette. As a bride-to-be and just a girl that has attended her fair share of stylish & near perfect receptions, I tried to get in on all the rage. In the beginning I browsed more than my fair share of bridal magazines and planned centerpieces, favors, entrance dances & so on. Somewhere in those 9 months though, I realized I was not trying to have my wedding published in a magazine, send my parents into debt, or have the wedding of the year. I simply wanted to celebrate my marriage with close family & friends. That being said..we hired the most obnoxious {yet cheapest} DJ ever. Although the obnoxious part was unintentional. We also opted for simple & sweet floral arrangements for centerpieces. I even silently rejoiced when we were told we could not hang any decorations from the walls or ceilings of our venue. One less thing to get crazy about it. Keeping it simple was our theme & it proved to be a stress-free, good time!

LundyPhoto_L&M_351LundyPhoto_L&M_357LundyPhoto_L&M_354LundyPhoto_L&M_359LundyPhoto_L&M_361LundyPhoto_L&M_360LundyPhoto_L&M_362LundyPhoto_L&M_365-130LundyPhoto_L&M_366-131LundyPhoto_L&M_372-135          LundyPhoto_L&M_369-133

LundyPhoto_L&M_383LundyPhoto_L&M_385LundyPhoto_L&M_417   LundyPhoto_L&M_389 LundyPhoto_L&M_390  LundyPhoto_L&M_397 LundyPhoto_L&M_412     LundyPhoto_L&M_460LundyPhoto_L&M_488  LundyPhoto_L&M_551LundyPhoto_L&M_506LundyPhoto_L&M_504LundyPhoto_L&M_469wgs LundyPhoto_L&M_478wgsLundyPhoto_L&M_481wgs       LundyPhoto_L&M_567 LundyPhoto_L&M_531 LundyPhoto_L&M_530 LundyPhoto_L&M_484-148

And that concludes our wedding chronicles! {5 months later} All photography by Lundy Photography.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...