Feb 19, 2012

Week 7

Monday

I call this one ‘ St. Valentine’s Day Prep!’ After work I rushed home to make some spicy roasted almonds & A pack of 52 things I love about you playing cards as well as some other kindergartner-esque Valentines.

feb photo of the day 075

Tuesday

After a morning helping out at Marcus’ mom’s flower shop {http://www.flowersbykings.com/} followed by an afternoon at work, I was so happy to come home to this on Tuesday night

feb photo of the day 077

Wednesday

On Wednesday evening, I went to my little brother’s boy scout troop to teach CPR!

feb photo of the day 082

Thursday

Hanging with baby Graham & his mama, Sam!  This boy is BEAUTIFUL!

feb photo of the day 089

Friday

My little brother Patrick has been playing Violin since he was around 5. Last June, after he saw the movie Fiddler on the Roof, he decided he wanted to learn to play the intro violin part. And last Friday, he did…with Kathleen accompanying. So, so, so cool! It may or may not have made me cry.

feb photo of the day 100

Saturday

Clearly, I’m not a shoe person. I will wear them until they fall apart. I finally retired these flip-flops..

feb photo of the day 101

Sunday

While running errands in the miserable cold rain earlier today Marcus asked if I had any chapstick. I happily dug through my purse and offered him 5 different options. Turns out chapstick expires…

feb photo of the day 109       

That’s all folks! I know I’ve been a lame blogger this month but I promise lots of posts this week! Also, Marcus starts his Fire Dept “Hell Week” tomorrow…with a sore throat & other respiratory symptoms. Please offer up some prayers for him!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are not a lame blogger... I have loved the picture a day!

Love.Peace.Happiness said...

I use to collect "Cow" related items. I still have them and I should be more thankful ... that is how I met my husband. One of the things that attracted to me was his Cow Shirt he wore to an English class at Wayne College in Orville. I loved it and I really love hearing him talk about his family!!! Thank you for the reminder of cows and my one true love ... I love your posts and the one of about your little brother playing violin and teaching his Boy Scout Troop CPR!

Laura said...

Aw, that is such a cool story about you and your husband!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...