Feb 22, 2012

What I won’t be eating on Ash Wednesday

     Last Thursday I went to visit my friend Sam for a while before I headed into work.

Sam looks like this {she is the one in white in the middle}:

summer 2009 077

Her & her handsome husband made a baby that looks like this:

feb photo of the day 090

Here is what I look like with their baby:

feb photo of the day 091

But that is not the point of today’s post.

When I was at Sam’s house she decided she was going on a diet & wanted to clean out her pantry & for me to take it out of her house. This is what she scrounged up:

feb photo of the day 094 

3 boxes of Teddy Grahams, 1/2 bag of peanut M & M’s, a box of snowcaps, 2 Luna Bars & 2 boxes of sugar cookie mix. The prenatal vitamins look a little out of place, but maybe she thought they would help balance my new teddy graham-sugar cookie-peanut M&M’s diet out.

Today, a week later, some or all of those foods may or may not be….uhhh…demolished. Taken care of. Eaten.

Sigh. I am such a good friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...